Makes You Think

{Just do it}
Learning to live in the moment isn't easy.  There will always be a million things on our minds and another million things we need to do. 

But after hearing the wise words of so many men and women today, I decided I need to follow their great council and try harder to love and cherish those around me...especially in the moment I'm with them.

I also realized that I don't have very many pictures of me with the ones I love!  Darn it.  I'd really rather be taking the pictures than be in them (like many of you probably), but that needs to change.   We need pictures of ourselves with the ones we love...don't you think?  Yes, another change in my life will be coming...regardless of what my hair may look like.:)

Well, here's to learning to think a little differently and heeding the advice of those who really know what they are talking about.  Our prayers are with you...

XOXO
Toad













No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html