Plushie Chick Booklet



{Definition}
Plushie Chick Booklet [ˈbʊklɪt] n:  an easy way to keep track of toad's spring chick tutorial.  time saver. simple step-by-step clear picture instructions for the cutest & easiest chick ever. 

pattern included.

download {$3.50}, print, cut, staple.  {see below}


a great option if you can't wait for me to finish my "chick" post!  {which i promise i'm working on...its just taking forever!} 

in the meantime this booklet is hot off the press, it turned out so great, and I couldn't wait to share it with you.





{Sweetness}

These chicks have won my heart.

Not only are they a super fun, fast project, but they've helped me endure this "ready for warm weather" funk.

Thanks guys.


{Full Chick Post}
Coming soon.;)


2 comments:

Peter Smith said...

you need to sell the actual birds.

Unknown said...

oh pete...such good feedback. if only i had time to sit and sew chicks.

i'll totally make one if someone asks, and i'd make one anyday for a brother like you, but other than that i'd rather "play mama hen" with my own little chicks.;)

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html