Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Here's another addition to my series of "Things I Love About Utah". The super fun minor league baseball games!

Our family got in for $9 {with an entertainment book coupon}, got a free train ride along the backside of the stadium, played on the playground that included a bouncy slide and maze, watched a great sunset, rolled balls and chased them, ate cotton candy, sang "Take Me Out To The Ballgame", & drove home in 15 minutes.

Photobucket

{The Grassy Hill}
We sat on the grass behind the fence inbetween center and left field. There was a slight hill and Aidan couldn't crawl/attempt to walk up and down it a hundred times. He would hit the ball down and chase after it. {Which is also an activity that he enjoys at home or anywhere there a ball.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Aidan's 1st Game}

Photobucket

And it was also an exciting preparation for a Rookie T-ball Coach {Yes, that's me} and a 1st time T-ball player {Ethan}! And after our 1st game I've decided that one of my top priorities would be teaching the kids "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". Yes, I made a fool of myself trying to get the team to sing {Ethan help me out thank goodness} , but we have 5 more games to do it!

By the way, this team could not be ANY cuter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html