Easter Nest fun!

Easter Nest Fun!

I can't take credit for this one, but boy was it super cute & yummy! I found on tip junkie from a blogger named Kendra on My Insanity.

You make them like rise krispie square but with chow mein noodles! Ours didn't quite turn out like hers...but close enough for us!:) (I also made smaller batch because I wasn't sure how they would turn out.)
Here's what I did:
Melted 1/4 cup butter with 4 cups mini marshmellows. Then added 4 cups of chow mein noodles. (Not pictured.)

To shape them we put them in bowls coated with butter:


They were really sticky!

So I had Ethan put a plastic bag on his hand and butter it up. (Kendra suggested this...it was a great idea!)


Then we let it sit still for a few minutes...


And took them out of the bowls...


Add some chocolate eggs...



And look how cute and fun! They didn't last very long at our house!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

those are too much fun! the kids would love to make them. i think i may even have those little noodles.

melissa merrill said...

You are such a good mommy! I am going to have to try this treat. My kids will think I am cool!

The Hansens said...

What a cute and fun idea! Will definitely try it next time my step-daughters are here.

. said...

Ha, I know I'm a YEAR late in posting on this, but this is adorable. How many nests do they make? I am totally doing this with my friends. Gotta practice!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html