Last Year at this time...

So I was thinking about how much life has changed for our family since last year. I actually started this blog a year ago (thanks once again to Tanya for prodding me to do it), wasn't even pregnant yet (and now have a 3 month old), & had just finished coaching Ethan's little soccer team. Its amazing how when you were a kid time seemed to go so slow & you couldn't wait to be older. Now time flies & although I still feel like I'm as young as a teenager the smile lines & a few gray hairs are beginning to show. I guess its best to enjoy every moment life brings before they pass and you don't even realize it.


PS I think in the spring I may try coaching a little team again. Maybe soccer or t-ball or something. Anyone have any 4 year olds that would want to play?


Today we are thankful for:
Ethan:"that I can march like this..."
Emily:"a reliable car, a loving husband, & Rumbi's salads."
Bob:"HD cable TV & Tevo."

5 comments:

Janette said...

that is the cutest pic!!

Christi said...

If you do coach a team in the spring, my Ethan would love to be on it.

Anita said...

My 4-year old would LOVE to play! But it IS a little far for us to drive...
Can you believe that 11 years ago at this time we were companions? Where does the time go??

TammaRamma said...

I snooped your blog and have now added it to my list!
yep, time flies! I can't believe my oldest is now 7 years old! It's amazing what can happen in a year...

Ronda said...

Hi Emily,

I read your horror story about nursing. I had very similar experiences as you did eventhough my baby is now almost 22 years old. It still brought back those memories. Those things we never forget unfortunately. I admire your determination to seek professional help. I just gave up. I had 6 other children demanding my time and attention. Both of your sons are very handsome. I enjoyed our visit with You, Bob and Ethan. I hope that your family have a very Merry Christmas. Ronda Wildung

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html