Yes, another 1st day of school!

'Tis the season to post pictures of our little ones 1st day of school. It is sad for most to see there precious babies go off to school, but I have to admit this year school has been a great blessing in the Ashby home. This new babe is wearing me out & Ethan craves the social interaction that school brings. And since we still have another year of pre-school (Ethan's bday is in Oct. so he won't be eligable for Kindergarten until 2010...wow...2010!)-I may just sign him up for a few more days!:)

I also have to say a few words about Ethan's attire. I had a little stain-less shirt ready for him to wear, but he refused. This t-shirt he is wearing is his absolute favorite...if you haven't seen/read it the writing says "I'm going to be a big brother" & there is a picture of little boy in a plane with Ethan's name & a little baby riding in the back. He wore it during my pregnancy, but once I had Aidan if it was clean it was on his little back. Today I actually bought a new shirt that says "Big Brother" that will hopefully replace this stained well-loved little shirt...well, at least to wear to school.;)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

He looks so cute! I love the shirt! Both of your boys are darling. This one will be the same (waiting another year for Kindergarten) because of an October birthday (well, I am hoping the end of September, but we will see).

Tanya said...

what a funny little boy. hey i posted somethin for you on my blog. maybe you will have time to do it in the future :o) like in 2 years or something.

melissa merrill said...

Don't you love preschool? I only wish it was all day everyday! :) I know I'm a bad mom.

Brian said...

I too am in the same boat as school goes. hey as babies wearing you out too I guess. I think we are on the same boat. I want to get off it though!! I wish that Ash could go to 4 days of preschool!! What a bad mom I am. I hope that you can nap during Ethans pre-school.
Lisa

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html