Our little sweetie

I changed the song on our blog to "A New Day Has Come" because I hear the words and think of this sweet little man that we have been blessed with. Everytime I hear the words I cry. (Yes, part of it may be postpardom, but it also hits so close to home.) It was a long 36 weeks and 6 days, but I wouldn't trade Aidan for the world.

PS Good thing they come so angelic...I figure we just pay for it in sleep!:)




Just couldn't resist taking this one. Look at his little feet. I love it.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so sweet. I love the feet too! Aren't they so precious -- especially when they are sleeping.

melissa merrill said...

He is beautiful! I wish they could stay that small forever.

Tanya said...

a handsome little man. can't wait to meet him!

Hendricksonblog said...

He is a pretty dark baby. It reminds me of Sam. He's the brown version of Bob. Good luck on the sleep thing. Its too bad kids dont appreciate sleep like adults do

Siri said...

So, so, so sweet! Jealous!!

Brian said...

he is adorable. i can't wait to see him in real life. i hope you are all surviving.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html